$799.63 each when you buy 4 drums
upon 36 drum order - request your in-house discount to: email@example.com
FREE Domestic or Business DELIVERY!
Sinopec Tulux T500 15W-40 Classic Diesel Engine Oil
- Both light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles operating under severe conditions, such as long-distance or urban traffic vehicles.
- Off-highway applications in the mining, quarrying, construction and agricultural industries.
- Industrial power generation engines.
- Heavy duty diesel engines operating continuously under heavy or high load-factor conditions.
- Mixed fleet use.
Features and benefits
- Formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils, which provide improved oxidation control.
- Outstanding soot and deposit control provide protection against piston deposits and valve train wear and ensure engine cleanliness and smooth running.
- Excellent control of aeration and foaming ensures the protection of engine parts.
- High-quality base stocks and an advanced additive system work to reduce the build-up of sludge and reduce oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer and extending oil life.
- High acid neutralization ability, together with TBN retention, provides rust and corrosion protection and prolongs engine life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability protect the engine against rust, corrosion and wear caused by the formation of sludge and deposits.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seals life.
- Excellent low-temperature properties ensure the smooth start up at low temperature and protect against start-up wear.
API CI-4, SM, ACEA E7-08, DH-1, Caterpillar ECF-1a Cummins CES 20078/20077/20076, Volvo VDS-3/VDS-4, Man 3275, MB 228.3, Renault RLD-3, Mack EO-M Plus, MTU Type 2.